Vote for the November/December 2014 "Artists/Covers" festival

Started by 64Guitars, October 26, 2014, 02:52:36 PM

64Guitars

It's time to vote for our next two festivals which will run from November 1 to December 31. Voting starts now and runs for 5 days. You can change your vote any time until the closing of the poll on October 31. To do so, click "Remove vote" to cancel your previous vote, then vote again.

This poll is for the "Artists/Covers" festival. There is a separate poll for the "Theme/Genre" festival here:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=22103.0

Please vote in both polls.
recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

The Who - Covers of songs by The Who or solo works by Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey, John Entwistle, or Keith Moon.

Beatles Challenge Fest - It's been two years since our last BeatlesFest. This one will be a bit different. The challenge is to complete some more Beatles albums. So this time we'll only allow Beatles songs which have not yet been covered in the past two BeatlesFests. And solo works won't be allowed this time -- only Beatles songs from their studio albums.

Here's a list from 2012 of the songs that haven't been done yet:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=15659.msg202836#msg202836

When I get time, I'll check that list to see if any of them have been done since 2012 (maybe one or two?).

Top 10 hits from 1964 (50 years ago) - Covers of songs that made it to the Top 10 at any time during 1964.

VarietyFest 3 - Covers of songs by Van Morrison, Tom Waits, Paul Revere and the Raiders, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Kinks, The Police or Sting.

The Kinks - Covers of songs by The Kinks or solo works by its members.

KenFest - Covers of songs by people named Ken.

rough trade records - Cover any song released on Rough Trade Records.

One Hit Wonders - Covers of songs by one-hit wonders.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Hook

KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST!!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

danieldesete

Quote from: Hook on October 27, 2014, 04:45:45 AMKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFESTKENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST KENFEST!!!!
example ? the only Ken I know seems to be Ken TukyFryedChicken
hou hou ha ha

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

danieldesete

I was hoping there was an equivalent to Ken or Kenneth in French, but no, only Кеннет in Russian, and I have enough trouble with English
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pr%C3%A9nom_%C3%A9quivalent

Daniel (Дани(и)л)
hou hou ha ha

Flash Harry

Ken Springsteen,

Ken Lennon,

Ken Zimmerman

The list is endless.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

dasilvasings

It has a ken, and a 1 hit wonder! Can't miss!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

Oh! And there's "Ken Lee", of course!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Quote from: dasilvasings on October 30, 2014, 05:01:58 PMOh! And there's "Ken Lee", of course!

Indeed !! I was gonna do that !

Good to hear from you again DSS !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........