New Toy, New Studio Set Up

Started by Hook, October 13, 2014, 07:20:21 PM

Hook

We moved over a year ago and I lost my "Studio" space when it really came down to it. The room I use as my office now  is great except it opens into the kitchen (no door) and has a half wall into the living room. Not a quiet house, not conducive to recording & recording hasn't proven to be conducive to happy marriage anyway. All reasons why I went all mobile/guerrilla. But I got the new to me MR16 today & have set myself up a functioning space. I think I will mostly be mixing and some producing, drums & bass are hard to do in the car. I'm pretty swamped this week so not sure if I'll get to mess with it much but we will see. I really like seeing a studio in my home!

and then there is my display room for the rest

Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Blooby

Looks outstanding. And here I just assumed you would eventually get an Airstream when you needed to expand.

Cool digs.

Blooby

FuzzFace

Hey you've got my drumkit... The Yamaha DD-65!

DannyB_KY

Unlike wives, you can never have too many Les Pauls.

danieldesete

All that gear, looks like paradise. Do you play trumpet ?
hou hou ha ha

Flash Harry

Nice Hook, it's always good to have your own space, I'm missing mine at the moment, it's killing me.

That looks just about spot on.

Nice to see the brass, but I'm not that sure about the bagpipes....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

thetworegs

It's great you have your own space now ..it's an everyone's must have....as it is it's still somewhere to be you .....when I first read the thread I was, I must say alarmed as  I miss read Mr16 for M16 and the thought was you were about to take it out onto the family to get some recording space I'm very pleased that's not the case ....record on!!my man Record on!!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

fenderbender

You show off basket Hook 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
enjoy it man
regards
(jealous) Tommy :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

bruno

I remember that room ;D Looks great, can't wait to hear the output.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600