"99 Names" - First time using the Micro BR

Started by OsCKilO, March 28, 2009, 08:36:53 PM

Bluesberry

And what about that string bending!!!  T-man rules!!!!! A totally natural musical talent.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

Quote from: SteveB on October 07, 2009, 10:58:57 AMPerhaps writing some lyrics, or working in collaboration with someone may be worth thinking about? If that scenario is already happening, then you're one step ahead of the field. Well done.

It sure is happening .. and has been happening for nearly half a year :) Just to let you know :) 

Really you should check out more of his stuff ! ... there are some amasing pieces of wonderful music he's posted.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Tony W

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SteveB

Quote from: Geir on October 07, 2009, 11:51:55 AMIt sure is happening .. and has been happening for nearly half a year :) Just to let you know :) 

GIR - As I promised to listen to some of His work, and I've listened to His 1st uploads, I'll shortly track down His latest uploads and have a listen to them.
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Oldrottenhead

it might be an idea to have a first post or first recording thread, so we can judge how far we have all come sine we got our little magic box, in a short space of time tharek and the osckilo guys have just...................fmgwabp..............uno what i mean.....

i might have a rustle round my attic to see if i can find any of my vitaphone recordings from my youth. i have been unable to locate some early bunkbeds songs where we got a sony walkman with built in stereo mics and wrapped it with gaffer tape to record and then threw it in my mums tumble drier for three minutes, the results where then fed through a delay unit and we used the results as a drum track.
i'd like to try something like that again but i'm, not sticking my mbr in the tumble drier, tho i'm sure a few people wish i would lol.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

I am Humbled By these Comments........

Thank you SteveB for the review... :)

And Thanks to everyone that has ever comented on an osckilo Post, for giving me an Idea of What Music is About!

It has let me Find some true peace as of late!!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Geir

It's an inspiration to look back and see it was there from the start, but that it has become so much better in such a short time !!!

You're still playing with yourself tho ;) ;D ;D ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Geir

Just realized this isn't a cover song, is it?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

I really enjoy listening to this and marveling at the fully realized well rounded musician, guitarist, vocalist and songwriter you have become in such a short time.  Its been amazing to watch you go T-man.  Just one small piece of advice:

BEND THEM STRINGS...bend them baby, bend them hard, make them cry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

Quote from: Bluesberry on November 10, 2010, 06:07:02 AMI really enjoy listening to this and marveling at the fully realized well rounded musician, guitarist, vocalist and songwriter you have become in such a short time.  Its been amazing to watch you go T-man.  Just one small piece of advice:

BEND THEM STRINGS...bend them baby, bend them hard, make them cry
OH NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T BEND THEM STRINGS...DON'T bend them baby, keep them straight !!! Keep them ........ HAPPY
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........