Kemper Profiling Amp

Started by bruno, September 30, 2014, 04:02:35 PM

Blooby

There are a couple models of the Axe FX, varying in price.

Good luck with your G.A.S. You might want to take something for that.

Blooby

Hook

Pull the trigger all ready & send me a track!!!!
Oh and tell Anne her lacsidaisical attitude toward your GAS is kinda ticking me off ;D
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

bruno

Quote from: Hook on October 04, 2014, 07:43:13 AMPull the trigger all ready & send me a track!!!!
Oh and tell Anne her lacsidaisical attitude toward your GAS is kinda ticking me off ;D
Rock on!
LOL

;D ;D ;D

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Blooby

Quote from: Hook on October 04, 2014, 07:43:13 AMPull the trigger all ready & send me a track!!!!
Rock on!

Hook, if you would like to live vicariously through me for a change, I'm off to buy some mulch from Lowe's. There will be no shilly-shallying either. I'm getting that friggin' mulch.

On another note...

danieldesete

that fender champ sound is hard to believe, bruno is tomorow today now?
hou hou ha ha

bruno

Quote from: danieldesete on October 04, 2014, 11:33:33 AMthat fender champ sound is hard to believe, bruno is tomorow today now?
I wish - I have some explaining to do first .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmJKA3fqKgo

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl1aQPyn06o

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Blooby

I remember arguing with my brother (the computer guy) that technology would never equal analog gear much less a tube amp. We live in scary times.

Bruno, if you get thrown out of the house after getting this, you could always crash at my place. Err, bring the Kemper, though.

kenny mac

Bruno,I'm up for that album if you need me  ;D ;D ;D.  That stuff came to my attention a while back and I weighed up selling most of my gear to get one but you just don't get what you want for your stuff these days and I'm terrible for letting anything go.
If you have the dosh then I'm sure you'll get a few hundred songs out this .
I'm terrible as well when it comes to spending certain amounts of money on myself ,the guilt trip kicks in.
Go with your gut mate,for the record your worth it.

bruno

Santa is early this year ...

recorder
Boss BR-1600