soar by bodie and orh

Started by Oldrottenhead, March 27, 2009, 01:27:12 PM

Oldrottenhead

a collaboration with bodie and oldrottenhead get the story behind the song etc here. at bodies soundclick site  http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7448667

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ted

I like it!

Say, do you think you could do some lap-steel work on a song of mine?  I already tried just playing a slide on my Telecaster, but I'd love to have the same part played with more competence.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Wiley

You guys did great!!  But you always do.  I love the sound of the slide also.  Jam once in a while with a pedal steel player.  Lovely sounds.  Great job as usual.

Ferryman

Nice, very laid back and a great feel to it. The pedal steel, although not my thing generally, works really well on this and is superbly played. Good job guys!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

jackofall

Everything about his was brilliant - the words, the singing, the musicianship. You are pros and should be famous and selling this good stuff. I hope you will be very soon otherwise a lot of people are being deprived.

Maybe others feel the same or not, but for me, just when I think I've done something bloody good, I listen to other's music and feel humbled and rudely awakened from a comfortable delusion!
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

Geir

Great song!  Wonderfully played and sung. Nice use of effects and lovely sound in that steel!!!

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Blooby

I find the bass and (delayed?) guitar rather hypnotic.

Nice.

Blooby

Flash Harry

Masterful peice. Such marvellous tallent. Your collabs just get better and better.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Kody

I'm thinkin' wow! Good job on the words/vocals~ tight harmony.....LOVE the lap steel...great production guys 8)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

lg

just gave it a listen...
This is really nice.
The music is great with the lap steel, and the lyrics/vocal
is awesome

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!