Apple IOS 8 Update

Started by Gnasty, September 19, 2014, 06:41:37 AM

SharksDontSleep

Quote from: Flash Harry on September 27, 2014, 01:43:47 PMFind a bit of software called sharepod. It works fine with the iPod. No need to use iTunes and you can copy stuff on and off.
I use iFunbox between Windows 7 PC & iPad. It's a little clunky, but works easier than iTunes. Unfortunately you need to've installed iTunes 1'st, just to get the drivers :-(

Quote from: Hook on November 03, 2014, 04:09:20 AMThe problem is Gnasty andriods music apps (& alot of apps in general) suck for android. I mean almost worthless crap, maybe a synth app or 2 but nothing that can really be used. If they ever figure it out and offer something as good as Thumbjam, drumjam, animoog, grageband, etc then I would switch to android. If I could do anything right now I would have an android phone ( those Samsung phones look cool) & an Ipad for all my music apps but sadly not right now.
Here, here. Unfortunately there's no Android app that can wear the bed socks of Garageband & other associated music apps. Apple devices aren't perfect, they're just the most comprehensive mobile devices available to us right now.
Most apps are quite cheap too (I think Garageband cost me £2.99).
I've got to say I enjoy using the iPad for composition/production, see here:Red Right Hand
(shameless self promotion, but good example none the less :) )
I normally mix & match anything started in Garageband with a Boss BR800 (which is much better for guitar & final mastering).