Apple IOS 8 Update

Started by Gnasty, September 19, 2014, 06:41:37 AM

Gnasty

Although you can`t see songs or play songs in jukeboxes still, I`ve just realized with this new update that songs don`t stop and start randomly anymore listening to the player or individual link in a song post.  :)

Wow i can hear full songs!

Finally some progress!!  ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Burtog

Youre not wrong ipad playing flawlesly through safari tonite, its fantastic!
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

You got me salivating, must get home to download!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Thanks for the heads up Eric, works a treat now. Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Speed Demon

Don't be in a hurry to buy an iPhone 6. Do a search on Bend Gate. That is what the first problem with the new iPhone is being called.

It appears that the very thin aluminum case can be easily flexed and bent. Especially if you carry it in a pants pocket.
In the first six days since the release, Apple has received nine complaints from dismayed customers. No doubt there
will be many more in the near future. The Samsung and Android phones are looking like serious competitors now.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

peterp

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

Geir

Except for the good news that we now finally can play though the songs, I wasn't very impressed with the update. Everything took more time, some apps crashed, and not that many apparent improvements.

The 8.0.2 update fixed most of the issues, and most of the apps I'm using have been updated except for Audiobus. That last one gives an annoying message for all the apps that are audiobus-compatible, but I haven't started using Audiobus much, so it's not a big deal.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

64Guitars

Quote from: peterp on September 26, 2014, 10:26:37 PMiOS8 recalled due to "issues"

Just to clarify, it's not iOS8 that's been recalled. It's only the iOS 8.0.1 update patch that had a serious problem. So it's safe to update to 8.0.2 or higher. And the original 8.0.0 should be okay too, though there may be a few bugs that were fixed in subsequent updates.

I wouldn't want to put iOS users off the idea of updating to iOS8 since it reportedly fixes the problems people were having listening to song posts here at Songcrafters.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Flash Harry

Just took a deep breath and updated my iPad.  Seems ok with 8.02 so far... 
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Burtog

I did the 8.0.2 update too, ipad running better now, was freezing up at certain points before.
recorder
Boss BR-800