Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Redler

I'm so sorry James. I've seen your attitude for the YES-campaign on FB during last weeks and I can just imagine your feelings, now. Can't find words.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

bummer brother! I have been extremely impressed with Scotland and the Scottish people through this process. What I've seen, that hasn't been about JK Rowling( we are stupid Americans ) has been dignified and respectable people participating in democracy. Hopefully the world will take notice and perhaps be influenced. Now if you don't mind we have some very serious NFL headlines we need to attend to. Good luck Scotland!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gnasty

Sorry to hear James. Even though it`s a no. The country cared about their freedom.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

An honorable man has just resigned it is now our role to ensure the leaders at Westminster are as honorable.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

there is a yes party today at georges square for folk to give each other a hug,

however busloads of guys (knuckle draggers) draped in union jacks turned up and it has all kicked off. police keeping them separate. shocking.

yesterday i was proud to be scottish.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann