armeenis

Plan B
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's something lighter!
Thanx for listening!

chapperz66

I like this - as indeed I like all the music you have posted.  Lighter?  Well, a bit.  It's certainly at a more leisurely tempo and the piano motif makes it a bit less brooding.  But there is still a hint of menace that I like!  Some hints of Brand X - stylistically I mean. A great piece of music.

Paul

bruno

Interesting bit of music. Serious amounts of verb on the drums :-) This is quite a jazzy number - reminds me of the jazz rock bands that where prominent around 2000, Very nice piano playing and production.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

armeenis

Quote from: bruno on September 09, 2014, 12:26:37 PMInteresting bit of music. Serious amounts of verb on the drums :-) This is quite a jazzy number - reminds me of the jazz rock bands that where prominent around 2000, Very nice piano playing and production.
B
I always wonder if I put too much reverb on the drums :) I guess it's noticeable because of the beat in the very beginning.

Around 2000 I was all in to metal and would not believe if someone said that I'm going to write this kind of music someday! :))

Thanx for the positive comments!

Yeah, another enjoyable listen. I'm very envious of your production work (and playing of course) and in my opinion is of the very top quality.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800