"Crash & Burn" a Geir original

Started by Geir, September 07, 2014, 07:27:09 PM

Geir

Geir Crash & Burn
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Continuing on the slightly heavy side ........ after War you might "Crash & Burn" !! ::)

Crash & Burn
w/m: Geir
MiM Telecaster
Ibanez bass
Gallileo organ (iPad)
BR80 buildt in mics for vocals
BR80 drums
mixed and mastered on  BR80
Like a moth to the flame
who's to blame?
do you feel the shame?

Crash & Burn

A driver in the night
what is right?
do you think you might ....

Crash & Burn?

A plane out of course
who is first?
do you feel the curse?

Crash & Burn
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

thetworegs

It's possible...let's hope not!  :-\ another goodie from the house of Geir....

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Redler

Stunning rocker, bro!! Brilliant "old school" tones on organ! This rocks!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

brilliant geir, catchy as hell. i love everything about it. the production, the arrangement, the passion fmgwabp braw tell yer maw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Jarle

Really cool rocker Geir. Like a classic Uriah Heep song. Love the driving organ and the energy in your vocal. Catchy chorus just the way I like it. B-)
recorder
Boss BR-800

Greeny

Rocked-up Viking mayhem!

Love the energy and swagger. I'd like to drive around to this in Grand Theft Auto V!

INCREDIBLE guitar work, and the organ adds a lovely fullness to the sound.

Superb stuff.

Hook

Dude, love the urgency. Off the hook cool.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Tangled Wires

Wonderfully powerful song with a relentless energy and musicality of the very highest standard

The organ sound, exceptional lead guitar work and passionate vocal delivery very much gave it a bit of a Deep Purple sound to my ears, this would have slotted in very nicely indeed on one of their early 70' albums.

That vocal is off the hook, particularly when you hold that last note on the last couple of choruses

Interested hearing the BR80 drums patterns and comparing them the the MBR's, seems to me that they have a slightly more authentic sound.

Demands listen after listen this!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

Holy crap, that (iPad) organ sounds great. You are apparently the Jon Lord of touch tablet devices, and I think you should market yourself from now on that way, but use it inappropriately...meeting the wife's boss, open house at a school, during a colonoscopy, etc.

A really well constructed tune. I like how the vocals overlap in a spot or two. Great lead as well.

Love a post that puts a bob in the head. Uh, that sounds a lot dirtier than I meant it.

Blooby

Satchwood

Yeah man Geir this rocks!!   Catchy dirtyass vocal "crash and burn", gotta cool Deep Purple vibe!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)