Piano version

Started by allysonmarie, September 03, 2014, 06:55:41 PM

allysonmarie

August 2 2014 6 For You To Live piano Final
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I wanted to share a different piano version of the a-capella recording I recently shared here. I did two and thought this was the best improvisation. Added a slight echo as I know the words get muffled along with the piano pretty badly at times. I might redo the arrangement altogether just to explore different ideas. It's fun at times to see how completely different a song can be changed while keeping to the same lyrics. I may try it with guitar next time...         

Hilary

This is stunning - I'd love to hear it with a guitar too :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hook

Very nice, I really like your instrumental part where your fingers get a little busy. Some really nice vocal work in that second verse,
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

allysonmarie

Hey, Thank you both for listening. I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to respond. I just returned from a tour of NYC with a few of my relatives and took a break on my own accord from computer access. I had plenty of time to write though and I can't wait to work on new material inspired by the experience.   

Nelson

So much emotion in your vocals and drama in your playing.

A beautiful piece indeed.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Groundy

Must agree with the others, so good, love your piano playing.     Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Tangled Wires

Pretty damn good, the acapella version stood up in it's own right, but the piano adds a dramatism and mood that gives it a completely different feel.

Mighty impressive that this was improvised too, and loved the rise and fall of your vocal throughout the song.

Would be keen to hear this with a guitar too.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

AndyR

Woo! I like what's going on here...

Off to find the acapella version :)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind