Started by armeenis, August 31, 2014, 08:21:05 AM

armeenis

source
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Thanx for listening!

chapperz66

Thanks for posting!  I love this.  Right up my alley.  As it were....

Paul

Greeny

Heavy and industrial sounding yet incredibly melodic. The treated vocals over that crunching riffage are brilliant. Nice breakdowns too, and I liked the 'Psycho' string-synth stabs. This is a really polished track and a fine listen. Great work.

Tangled Wires

This is pretty amazing, so much to admire in that huge wall of sound you have created and I like the way those hugely impressive sounding vocals sit slightly back in the mix, just loud enough to be prominent enough but still allowing those incredible guitar sounds to have maximum impact.

As Greeny says, it is heavy as hell but with a real magical melodic edge to it too.

Be nice to know a bit more about how you recorded this...would love to learn more ;)

This is bloody epic...right up my street too...loving it!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Yeah, works for me. Nice production.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Jarle

This is really cool, raw and melodic. Great production and arrangement.
Like Tangled Wires I would like to know more about how you recorded this.
recorder
Boss BR-800

armeenis

Most of it is done using FL studio. Our vocalist even records vocals in FL. Guitars and bass were recorded using Mixcraft. I recorded them directly using a Line 6 Pod and some amp simulators from NI Guitar rig.

As far as synth sound plugins there are probably too many to list. The main ones I usually use are ReFx Nexus and NI Massive.

Rata-tat-tat

Man I dig it big time. An explosion of perfectly blended sounds... All the parts fit. Great stuff.
recorder
Tascam DP-02