The Swan (and other feathered friends)

Started by jackofall, March 23, 2009, 09:12:38 AM

Ferryman

1 with a bit of 2 plus a big laugh when I heard how you did the bird calls! Reminded me of Grantchester Meadows by the Floyd off Ummagumma. Very enjoyable and nicely played.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

tafka

well played.SWEET!
i have heard this many many times my mam plays this on piano.
she also does the grade 8 J.S.B. stuff too. the italian concerto is my fav.

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Wiley

I found this definatley relaxing,  very amusing and definately not boring.   My hubby and I laughed when you talked about how you did the birds.  I hope you didn't squeeze to hard?   I can imagine the look on your wife's face.  She probably thought you squeezing them to death. LOL :D :D

Rata-tat-tat

Ok the song put a smile on my face, but the bird story got me chuckling... I can totally see your wifes face right now LOL!!! I also get that look quite often. This was a real treat... thank you.

V/R

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

dragonshade

So complex, and SO well played. Very relaxing, and humorous  :D

lg

Total relaxation!
The story amusing...
Not an ounce of boredom to be found.

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

jerome11

Are you human or god for guitar?

Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!

You encourage me to try to play this song in electric version.

B.G.

SE

Fantstic playing as always, love to here your posts as they are always very interesting to listen to and never boring.
recorder
Boss BR-80

jackofall

Thanks! I've been learning so much from other people here and getting so many new ideas and perspectives. Everyone's enthusiasm for all different styles of music is really addictive. This is a great community! 
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

Bluesberry

Have the birds recovered from their adventure?  :D

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand