Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Nelson

A Jack of all trades. Great production. The lyrics and the music are perfect. The song sort of reminds me of the Doors. You sound a bit like Jim Morrison.
Your drum track and guitar solos are really good.
That was a very productive couple of weeks.
Keep up the good work.
                                   -Nelson
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Satchwood

Don't know how I missed this either - just so much music flying by on this forum at such a high rate of fluidity! 

Nice work BB - big production - great guitar playing - does have a Doors-Neil Young vibe I think - catchy chorus - great job!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Tony W

Great bump! This is my first listen to this one I think. Fantastic playing BB. Its fun hearing how much your music has progressed.

Listening to this post back to back with the one I'm linking.......

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=5799.0

Your songs are so much more full than they were back in March. Your compositions are becoming that of legend my friend. I'm amazed at how you've progressed as a song writer, and how creative you've become. As you know I keep saying I want to be you in 2 years 4 months..... The gap is widening, not decreasing! BB, you are amazing.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

antisocialworker

Nice man, reminded me a bit of zappa

Jim1970

Great song and well produced!!  Love the Tempo changes and all
of the Guitarwork and Solos!!
Maybe I should take a Trip to Canada.  I need some inspiration.

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Usually I bump "We Used to Know" as it was the song that got me to think "I can do this" but Home to Stay was always on the top of my list as well. And it's an original and a good one!

Wicked songwriting, so good. Haven't heard it in a while, and it just seems to make me appreciate it more.

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

That is a spandex bump ......I haven't heard this one in a long time, brings back some memories for sure.....thanks Mark ..... Boss microBR, what a little beast those were.....

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ted

I just read through all of the comments on this 12-year-old post. It was not unlike flipping through a yearbook: full of friends, people I've lost contact with, people who have passed on, people I feel I know well, people I never quite got to know but know their names, people I still see every week – and also absent of new friends I've made in the intervening years.

It's a well-crafted song. I second what Greeny said 12 years ago:

Quote from: Greeny on March 23, 2009, 05:07:03 AMyour songs sound like covers of something much older.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Zoltan

The choice of notes, the vocals, the production. A song from way back and yes it certainly sounds like a cover of something much older. But i think it's the raw emotion that makes it so.

Still i'm wondering if we'd be watching old photographs we'd see BluesBerry traveling thru times... It's always a possibility.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper