I Dont Mind

Started by TomH86, March 22, 2009, 04:36:39 AM

knniggits

This as the intro and the same at the end would be real cool.
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

Davo

Very beautiful.  Sad too. 
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

TomH86

IDM4
Time:
0:00
Volume:
New Version....

Kody

I think both versions are brilliant! You really have alot of talent~these songs you come up with are very cool~I'm glad you share them with us on here!! I could see you going very far.... 8)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Ferryman

I prefer this version myself - vocals have that haunting quality of your other work and the overall sound is better (to me at least). Only problem for me now is it's too short. I was just getting into it and it faded!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Davo

Tom, what effects did you use on the vocals?
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

TomH86

I eq'd them with software. didnt use a preset, I fiddled around and found something I liked  :P

TomH86

Quote from: Kody on March 24, 2009, 10:55:25 AMI think both versions are brilliant! You really have alot of talent~these songs you come up with are very cool~I'm glad you share them with us on here!! I could see you going very far.... 8)

go very far? haha, dont think so! the only ppl who go very far are the ppl who can play like you do!

dragonshade

How I love your songs. Underneath the Flood just rules.
This I'm torn on. First I have to say though I love the Flood this is another great one... not poor at all. My big problem is which I prefer. I like the improved clarity and seperation in the second one, but I really like the "sound" of the first, and the ethereal feel of it. Which is not as strong in #2. Man this has a Pink Floyd The Wall feel at times for me. Keep em coming please.

The Reverend 48

IMO the first really captured the vibe..which the "better mixed" version loses
Well Done 8)