Started by TomH86, March 22, 2009, 04:36:39 AM

TomH86

Idontmind
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Blah, Blah, Blah. A Poor one this time!! loooooool

Greeny

Poor? I don't think so! Fragile, ethereal beauty all the way. You have a great and touching style  :)

Bluesberry

Right now at this point in time, this is my favorite of your songs.  Why?  I don't know exactly, its fragile, moody, love the harmonies that almost sound like moans of grief, it sounds like the kind of song that is in your head as you wake up ready to start another day, and there is something there telling you that you have forgotten something.  So slightly uneasy you start out on your day.  Anyway that is the impression I had listening.  For some reason your songs evoke strong images in my mind

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

knniggits

Lol i agree with Bluesberry. I know it's not your style but i'd like to hear a full production kicking in(guitar drums the whole shabang)but keeping the delicate vocals after this first section. I really feel this could become something rather special. Try posting in collaberations and see what happens.  ;D
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

lg

I agree with Knniggits....

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Geir

mmmmm nice one !! Agree withe the rest of the people here regarding the feeling of the song... would also love to hear a "bigger" production of the song (but not too big)

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

aswhad

Great!....bigger as in Sufjan Stevens with guitar  ;)

guitarron

this one is my favorite
that freakin room reverb is absolutely fantastic-it be nice to hear drum kit recorded in that room

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Wiley

I thought the last one was my favorite.  Now I'm not sure

Ferryman

I'm with the folks that say you need more production on this kind of song. This is a good song but it's more conventional in its structure than your ambient, finger-picked stuff and would really benefit from a more convetional production job. I enjoyed it, but Underneath The Flood and Television are still my personal faves.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR