Reg & the Tormentors (Live) video

Started by thetworegs, July 14, 2014, 12:19:48 PM

thetworegs

Well we finally did it and had a great time....we've now got a video whichive messed around with but the sound is a bit better than the iPhone ..Thanks for listening.
http://alonetone.com/thetworegs/playlists/reg-the-tormentors-live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoRWnF_1sR8

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Hilary

Oh what a shame it's not a clearer recording - you could just set up your BR by the side of you and press rec, that would be clearer and I'm worried for your vocal chords (could you talk the next day?)

Sounds like you had a blast though - congrats. The band sounds great and you sure know how to rip it up xx
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

thetworegs

Thanks H...the voice was ok i was just getting rid of a cold..typical....catching it of the kids their always diseased with something and i always catch it!!......... it was the head in the morning which was the real problem after the couple or three  drinks after  ;D

Hilary

Gargle with Brandy - that'll either sort it out or you just won't care :)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

thetworegs

A bit better sound with a video i got hold of and messed around with in iMovie ....I think I've used most effects  ;D

Hilary

I thought the sound was a lot better - I'll have to come back to it, I haven't got 18 mins now but I zapped forward to the end - looks good Reggie, you look like you've been performing for years. Come on now, post another vid that you haven't doctored, so we can have a proper look all the way through!

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

thetworegs

Not really hiding anything H it's not that great a lit video were just dark figures till the end of the third song so something had to be done to it......you can actually see us on the last song.....I should spilt it into songs really. But finding the time is another thing! ;D

Hilary

Yep - I watched Superstition all the way through - it was good. You should split it though, you could use the link for potential gigs. It's real easy to do in Windows Moviemaker - just go to where you want the break - click on the split icon and then on the first part click on cut (or delete, I can't quite remember) and then save it as another Movie. It's the upload to Youtube that takes the time.

xx

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

chapperz66

Nice one Reg.  The vocals and snare cut through no probs.   ;)

Pity the tent flap wasn't a bit higher.

Loved Superstition.