Broken Dreams (These are the days) - Andy Casson

Started by andy casson, July 13, 2014, 02:54:50 AM

thetworegs

Lovely song Andy.....love the Vocal full of emotion and those strings...Great Job!! Piepod

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Redler

Awesome job here!! That simple keyboard riff is very captivating - sounds very good! Stunning vocals and playing! 10 points!!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

steelguitar

Catchy and inspiring, the piano riff is genious... Love the melody...
Awesome vocals... Great production

Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Bluesberry

Every time I click on one of your songs I am at a loss for words.  The depth and clarity of your songwriting is stunning.  I love the vocals here.  Flipping heck man, what a track.....hell of  track.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

tonyc

great song andy  love the feel of it , and your voice sounds great , thumbs up andy.   posted by tonyc
recorder
Zoom HD16

Johnbee

I really love the haunting piano riff that is the main theme here on this tune and the words and melody are spot on.  Not sure whether I like the drums, at least so soon.  I would've put them off till closer to the end of the tune or perhaps where the guitar solo started, but that's just how I would've produced it.  It's a lovely song.

John B.

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!