Started by Hilary, July 09, 2014, 04:38:35 AM

Hilary

Quote from: oldrottenhead on August 09, 2014, 09:09:58 AMtake plenty of shoes hilary, there are lots of cobblestone streets and the beer is stronger too.

£5 a pint apparently!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oldrottenhead

that's cos the festival's on. bloody rip off. stay off the beaten track and you'll get one for £3.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

Supply and demand - I'm down to 5 pairs of shoes for 7 days, not too bad and 2 of those are for stage daahling!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hilary

I'm just back from Edinburgh and had a wonderful time. I won't miss the hills, the cobbled streets and the changeable weather but I will miss the people, both the audiences and fellow comedians. I was lucky, all my gigs were fairly well attended, if not full (albeit at small venues) and the audiences were respectful and definitely up for it.

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

kenny mac

Well done Hilary,looks like you had a great time.
Edinburgh is a great place,always plenty on and a great platform for acts of all kinds.
You'll be hooked now and be heading for the fringe every year.
Good stuff.

Oldrottenhead

bravo hilary, sorry i never got through. i'm sure you had a ball. edinburgh is quite a place during the festival i'm sure you will have been bitten by the bug to return. will watch out for you on newsnight.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

cuthbert

Congrats, Hilary! Never been to Edinburgh myself, but it sounds not unlike my own home environs. :)

Be sure to post a link to the video if one is made available by the BBC!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

IanR

Congratulations Hilary.  Sounds like you had a blast!

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Well done Hilary, really glad you enjoyed it and hope it helps your comedy career. Love Willie xx
recorder
Boss BR-800

AndyR

Nice one, sounds like you had a good time :)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1