Started by Hilary, July 09, 2014, 04:38:35 AM

Oldrottenhead

not gonna make it those dates hilary, but am going through on 24th of august, with wife and friends.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

hold that thought, might be able to make one of those dates, will have to pull a few favours but fingers crossed.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

Oh that'd be cool but don't worry - I'm sure you'll enjoy the show regardless of whether I'm in it or not and I'll still be on the flyers!

We've got our last preview on Monday (in Leicester Square), cripes . . .

Maybe it's a good thing you won't know what I'm like on stage  ::)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oldrottenhead

will do my best to get there.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

No worries - I'll pm you my mobie just in case - it'd be good to know before I get on stage  ::) ;D :o

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Blooby

Quote from: Hilary on July 09, 2014, 07:57:27 AM
Quote from: oldrottenhead on July 09, 2014, 07:23:33 AMbravo hilary, i will try get through and heckle you lol. no promises, but i'll do my best to get there. break a leg when it comes.

That'd be very cool James - let me know if you are in and I'll do something special  ::)

I'd be careful, James.  She'l rip you a new one from the stage. Better bring a megaphone just to be safe.

Congrats, Hilary. Pretty awesome.

Blooby

Hilary

Here's the back of the flyer, I don't know if you can read the names very easily in red!

and now for the PR . . .

www.hilaryfoxcomedy.co.uk
@MissHilaryFox
www.facebook.com/hilaryfoxcomedy

:D

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hilary

Quote from: oldrottenhead on July 26, 2014, 02:03:29 PMnot gonna make it those dates hilary, but am going through on 24th of august, with wife and friends.

The last day is Sat 23rd . . . (and I'm not on Sat 10th Aug - it's a typo on the flyer) . . .
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Ferryman

Just popped in for the first time in yonks and saw this excellent news, best of luck Hilary!!!!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Pete C

Fantastic news Hilary - wish I could get up there to watch but I've no time off work till October.  Hope it goes well - sure it will

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800