Ugly - Kayla and Maddie Update

Started by BAG, July 05, 2014, 02:40:37 AM

BAG

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Hi All,

Here's a song written by some friends of ours, the Hussy Hicks, and Kayla and Maddie are playing it occasionally. Playing it at the Kids Venue at the Peak Festival in Perisher Valley might not have been the most appropriate place to play it, but it really went over well. Kayla is lisping a little due to having a dental plate fitted, but still does pretty well......

https://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=HtCTcNhUNfo

Just a roadie again.....

Hook

Pretty awesome!!!! The comfort they have on stage is spectacular. I also hope to become a roadie or maybe a drummer ::)
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Tangled Wires

Excellent once again, the speeded up ending was very entertaining, although I not sure your youngest fully appreciated it. ;D ;D

The future is bright!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

BAG

Quote from: Tangled Wires on July 05, 2014, 12:57:59 PMExcellent once again, the speeded up ending was very entertaining, although I not sure your youngest fully appreciated it. ;D ;D

She's fine with it....... the deal is she just goes as long as she can keep up..... that was her best effort so far...... she gets further every time.
Just a roadie again.....

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

kenny mac

Excellent .
Great to see this live rendition.
Well done.

Geir

Thanks for the update.

It's so fun to see them perform.  Such a great performance.

I've said it before and I will say it again: I'm a big fan!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........