"At The Library" a Hook original for RemoteFest

Started by Hook, July 02, 2014, 03:55:13 PM

cuthbert

Excellent story-telling, and you can certainly turn a phrase and a rhyme, Mr. Hook. Another winner!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Bluesberry

Fantastic job, how you come up with something so good on the fly like this is a mystery, its a perfect summary of your moment in time, I am singing and laughing and humming away like mad, I really love this.  I love your word-play and rhyming, so good.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

kenny mac

love the story here hook,absolutely brilliant,and I too was wondering if you got payed,so it's all good(apart from the tyre)
Keep rocking.

Tangled Wires

Cracking little tune this, the story telling is wonderful as is the melody of the song, and love the ambiance created with the traffic noise.

To top it all off I now know who John F Germany is! ;)

recorder
Boss Micro BR

steelguitar

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

allysonmarie

:) Wow, I love your clever lyrics, Hook  This song reminds me of Regina Spektor and so many of her written lines that include everyday/down to earth situations. I really enjoyed this piece.   

chapperz66

I'd missed this.  Awesome.

The last library I went to was so stuffy they got upset if you breathed too loudly.  Not good for a chronic asthmatic like me!

Groundy

How did I ever miss this little beauty,
One of The Random Dozen...
Well done  Hook...

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs