Thank You, Songcrafters

Started by T.C. Elliott, June 28, 2014, 08:04:26 PM

T.C. Elliott

I want to say thank you to everyone here that have been so awesome. Which has been everybody, really. I'd like to especially thank those who took the time to comment on the songs I have been posting. The extra ears have been wonderful.

I've been given additional responsibilities at a songwriting challenge that starts up July 4th. I'll be writing songs and I'll be checking in here at Songcrafters, but I won't be nearly as active as I have been of late. My time here always dips in February and from July through October but this time I have a feeling that I'll be juggling more balls than usual.  I'll be checking in but nearly as active.

Thanks
t.c.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

taffsdad

Hey TC I will miss you...you were the first person to contact me when I joined a few months ago ...even when I messaged you thinking you were someone else...good luck with new venture....Ive still got you back catalogue to listen to....and as Beefheart might say Wo is a me bop Wo is a me bop bo
Be Kind Rewind