Dulcimer--interesting.

Started by StevieM, March 20, 2009, 01:20:16 PM

StevieM

I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Kody

Hey, I haven't checked the video yet~ I will!  Just saw dulcimer and had to chime in~ My grandmother has an identical twin sister, they both play dulcimer! They had t-shirts printed that say "Strummin' Sisters"~ Maybe I'll post a pic....
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

StevieM

Maybe I should have put Hammered in front of Dulcimer :-[
Yep, post a pic.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Kody

:D :D :D :D :D :D.............

my grandma's the one on our left... :D

I'm sorry, you had your chance to see the Strummin' Sisters!! ;)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Kody

Might as well through this one in~~Me and my bro (a drummer) jammin' w/ the Strummin' sisters!! Please enjoy!!

I removed the pictures ;)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Wiley

That was pretty neat. I liked the sound of that.  And Kody you should have your grandma and sister  Play a song on the Br and then you could post it for us all to hear.  That would be fun.

Ferryman

Looks like a very musical family! Great fun to be able to play together like that. Let's hear something from the Strumming Sisters.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

That's brilliant! The Strumming Sisters should become an enormous worldwide hit! The tee shirts alone are fantastic. I hope we're all still making music at that age. What an inspiration. Nice one, Kody  :)

guitarron

great stuff
forget the kaossolator or the stylophone-I WANT A DULCIMER

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder