face to face -trev

Started by trev, June 25, 2014, 10:44:36 AM

trev

facetoFacemaster
Time:
0:00
Volume:
just one vocal and one guitar no overdubs just working on an acoustic ep :)

Redler

Excellent playing and singing! Both music and vocals are well in balance! Beautiful melody on this!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

T.C. Elliott

Sounds good. If it were me I would bring up the guitar just a hair more (or alternately down the vox just a hair.) Not too much, mind you. Feature that good vocal, but just a hair more balance would be nearly ideal.
The playing, melody and performance is good. I would be willing to listen to an EP with this on it because it certainly is good. I like it.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

BillW

Nice song. Really enjoying that guitar playing esp!
"The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of all kinds." 
~ Dalai Lama

Ella

Beautiful guitar-playing and nice voice. Fits great to this kind of music.   

Geir

WOW !!

Excellent Trev ! Love it !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

allysonmarie

Very sweet song :) I wish I could play acoustic guitar like that. That alone with voice always sounds beautiful to me.

Jarle

This is really beautiful. Great song and performance, I love your voice.
recorder
Boss BR-800

trev

Thanks everybody always appreciate your feedback I've adjusted it a bit now and yep T.C Elliot I think you were right about the balance so I've sdjusted it just a tad and I think it sits better now I might post it again  a bit later

Trev