Still remix

Started by BillW, June 22, 2014, 11:38:11 PM

BillW

Still remix
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I think it's an improvement.
"The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of all kinds." 
~ Dalai Lama

Greeny

This is very fine indeed. Love the whole style and arrangement. The jazzy guitar is so breezy. And that higher melody part is just gorgeous. Is that a real double bass? What a lovely track.

ODH

Quote from: Greeny on June 23, 2014, 03:02:54 AMWhat a lovely track.

Oh, It is lovely, yes.  All the parts seperately and the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

There was a band in the ninties called Acoustic Alchemy which I was very fond of.  This put me in mind of their stuff.  Apparently they're still going, according to Wikipedia.

Anyway.  I enjoyed immensly.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

knniggits

Yes great song. Interesting blend of sounds that work really well together.
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

cuthbert

Very nice - I really enjoyed listening!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Ella

very relaxing music. Makes me feel so happy. It fits so great to this day - my first day of Holiday!

Tangled Wires

Great chilled out vibe with this, and a lot going on musically here to admire.

Pretty captivating melody and having given this a few spins it does really start going around in your head and I came away with the impression that I had heard this many times over many years.

The production is first class and lets every part breathe and be integral to the overall sound.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

BillW

I appreciate everyone's comments and am immensely glad that you enjoyed it!   Nick, I too enjoyed Acoustic Alchemy. They may very well be an unconscious influence here!    Greeny, sorry to say it's not a real double bass.
"The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of all kinds." 
~ Dalai Lama

Redler

Very laid back piece of music! Loved the atmosphere of your song! Nice job on each instrument! Very enjoyable listening!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination