new- push that I need

Started by Adam GT, June 21, 2014, 10:36:44 PM

Adam GT

Push That I Need
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hey people.  Haven't recorded in a while. Here's the latest. I wrote and recorded in my new house!
Finally out of an apartment and can get loud!
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12831242

*wasn't quite loud enough so the new better mixed one is up. Thanks for the 100 listens on the first take of it!

Redler

Cool stuff! Your vocal is just great on this! Nice arrangement; loved the spot at 2 minutes when your vocals comes in again... After all, stunning job!

Congrats for the new house as well!!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

Cool tune, it's nice to be able to rock out, you should get some bagpipes now!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Adam GT

Thanks Fellas! I think its the best "singing" ive done. I usually just don't like my takes on that type of songs. BUt this one was so smooth.
I wrote it on the acoustic guitar and had been singing most of it for a few weeks. Made recording easy. I just had to write that bridge and the intro guitar.
No room for bass guitar on this one. I didn't want to change the feel of the song ANY and really couldn't come up with much anyway.

Hilary

I really liked the bridge! Even I could hear a bass in the middle instro section - you could always put it on the collab board and see if anyone will add a bass.

Great song, I agree the vocal is very fine - I'd like to hear an acoustic version though!

Don't take any notice of the play/download stats on here, they don't actually reflect the number of plays or downloads . . .
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Adam GT

thanks Hilary! my girl likes that part too. I gotta get loud on some part of it!
and funny you should mention a collab as I might have my new neighbor take a shot at it. I lucked out and moved next to a bass player. He's jamming with his band right now lol.

If I get a good response to this song id take the time to record a gopro acoustic take of it. Hard as hell for me as a perfectionist tho. ONE little mistake and start over lol

Song is fully done now. Just fixed everything so have another listen everyone.

SwanSong

Simply marvelous good rock . strong vocals strong guitar
work. simply said well produced and constructed. great job.
congrats on the new house. NEIL .!

Adam GT

Thanks Neil! much appreciated.

Bluesberry

I like this, really like it.  Great vocals and the whole feeling here.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Adam GT

Awesome! Thank you.

I've heard from a couple friends that they think it sounds like its raining, or makes them imagine rain while listening. That's pretty cool.  I think its just the fuzz from my VHalen distortion from my Zoom pedal. :)