48 Slidin' on Home...

Started by The Reverend 48, March 20, 2009, 06:09:53 AM

The Reverend 48

Thanks guys I am really pleased you guys like it.......

Ferryman

Now that's the blues ! 8) Really like the way you played off the piano in the middle without overpowering it. Great last few notes as well. Great job, great playing, great tone.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Another great take on this track don,t know which ones the best just sitting back and enjoying them all

Well done again
                                                                        John
recorder
Boss BR-80

Kody

I totally agree with side effect...... Awesome idea 48! Glad you did this~ Awesome playing too  8)(esp. for the 1st take!!)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

aswhad

again great BLUES !
Also love the greeny voice

Wiley

I'm speechless 48!  It worked just great!  Got to listen to all the versions now!

dragonshade

DAMN.... Mike this is perfection!! Fantastic job.

Great singing and lyrics Greeny, perfect also man.

Greeny

We have some serious blues talent on this forum! Funny thing is, the more I hear, the more I want to do! I think we're all inspiring each other  :D

The Reverend 48

Quote from: Greeny on March 22, 2009, 05:56:24 AMWe have some serious blues talent on this forum! Funny thing is, the more I hear, the more I want to do! I think we're all inspiring each other  :D

Did you get my mssage? ;)

SteveB

This is the first song I've listened to from what will become in time 48s-All Star Stable. Oh, Sh*t, Mojo'd to perfection. Imagine listening to something like this in a sweaty cellar in London in 1962/3. This is what it was all about, you can actually hear an improved version of the early Stones at work. It should be pressed and released around the R&B circuit at once. You Guys have simply got IT.
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon