"4-4-3-2 (Good Nutrition's Up To You)" - original by Ted

Started by Ted, June 13, 2014, 07:24:32 PM

fenderbender

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

cuthbert

Lovely piece, Ted - it's got a strong classical/flamenco feel to it that I really admire. You should think about keeping this guitar around for these types of tunes, as you've done them so well.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Ted

Quote from: BluesberryReally sounds good, you are a real talent on that fingerstyle.

Well... Thanks. That's not a compliment that I really deserve though. These few tunes that I play this way are sort of like memorizing a phrase in a foreign language phonetically. It sounds impressive until you ask me a question in that language and I just give a dumb look back. I'm this guy in the Arab costume:

Quote from: fenderbenderyour timing is class

Ha! For a click track I had an MBR blues drum pattern in my ears when I recorded this.

Quote from: cuthbertYou should think about keeping this guitar around for these types of tunes, as you've done them so well.

I'm going to be moving soon. That's the only reason I might have this guitar packed up for a little while -- or maybe a long while.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Geir

You speak guitar quite fluently Ted !!! Really excellent !

I for one would like to hear more !

I'm a fan !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SE

As Gier says your fluent on Spanish guitar so I,m back for more!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

BillW

Wow. So glad I stumbled on this jewel. On my forth spin.
"The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of all kinds." 
~ Dalai Lama

Ted

Quote from: BillW on June 29, 2014, 12:11:44 AMWow. So glad I stumbled on this jewel. On my forth spin.

A "jewel," eh? That's a compliment. Thanks.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Groundy

Missed this little beauty originally,
From The Random Dozen,
Really well done Ted.

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Ted

Quote from: Groundy on May 02, 2018, 11:26:17 PMMissed this little beauty originally,
From The Random Dozen,
Really well done Ted.

Alex.

Thanks for the compliments and the bump! I don't drop by here often enough. Just now I was only looking for the tap tempo tool.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac