0:00
Volume:
Experimenting with new styles on my Yamaha Psr 950  I DECIDED
to try what they call Rap two . I was unsure of what I would play
with this so after several takes this is what the experiment came out
to be. which I though was kind of neat. ]

Hope u like this as much as I did preforming this NEIL

P.S  Prayers are requested as I have been diagnosed with Cancer this month
skin cancer. my son died of cancer at 21. so thus why im kind of nervous about it.
but they think we caught it early the skin cancer. so this song is my way of
letting the healing begin and keeping my mind active god bless NEIL .!

PSS..If anyone can write lyrics to this and vocals. would love to hear them door
is always open . I can hear lyrics to this . but surely can sing . lo.!

64Guitars

Nice one Neil. I hope someone will add some vocals to it. Maybe Kenny Mac? I could imagine his voice on this as I was listening.

Very sorry to hear about your illness. I hope it was detected early enough and you make a full recovery.

Best wishes.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Hilary

This is great Neil, I'm sure someone will do something with it - although I like it how it is.

I'm so sorry to hear about your illness and about the loss of your son. I hope you make a full recovery.

Take care xx
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

SwanSong

Thanks 64 guitars.and Hilary . it means very much to me. the comments
and well wishes. with my son that was about 9 yrs ago . but still it does
leave a concern in our family ..with gods grace we will fight it .!

cuthbert

I really like the ambience that the vinyl crackling noises add to this. Got a cool space-age feel to it, especially when those synth pads kick in. Nice one, man.

Sending positive thoughts your way, Neil - I hope your treatment goes smoothly, and wish you a speedy recovery.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

T.C. Elliott

Sounds good. I like the fullness of the sound, it is well balanced. I like the melody in the keys. Be well, our thoughts are with you and I look forward to more music.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

taffsdad

Hi Neil sorry to hear about your illness.....healing thoughts coming your way, Ive downloaded your track, will listen as soon I type this...just wondering why I cant hear it on the player ? not a problem when you can download..just curious.....Im not the most gifted musician or experienced in doing complicated recording...ie I play and record everything in one take.....just starting to experiment with adding vocals on top of instrument....but love collaborations......so would love to see if I can do anything with this...take care my friend and Ill give it a go ...should be interesting...
Be Kind Rewind

Redler

So sweet as always, Neil!! Really nice composition with stunning production!

All the best to you. I hope you'll recover soon.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

kenny mac

This is a great tune neil,I'm sorry to hear your news,the fight against this terrible disease is worldwide and it's a campaign I'm involved in.
I hope you don't mind if I try something on this?,although it will probably be next week at some point as I've a few things to sort out but I'll get on it as soon as neil.

ODH

Really sorry to hear of your condition, Neil.  I've lost several members of my family that way.  My thoughts are with you.

I love this song, though.  The drum track sounds great.  Love that breakdown at 2:02.  I got a bit of Air in the feel of it, Air is one of my favorites bands.

Still. All the best, mate.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter