G.A.S Steinberg Interface

Started by Gnasty, May 31, 2014, 04:05:48 PM

Gnasty

I bought the Steinberg UR-22. The best price interface i would say and works with most all DAWS.
Looks like my br-80r is getting less used but i`ll still use it for some things. I wanted to be able to record without
loading tracks and have to remember what track is which if i came back to a song later. Now everything is right in my face to see.
Still figuring it out but sounds quite good with all my equipment to my ears thus far. The preamps sound sweet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjCniVYnRMA
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

T.C. Elliott

I've debated getting a straight into the computer type of machine like you just got. If I find one local, cheap and used I'll try it out and if it works then I might *gasp* skip the BR-900 and go straight in. Or at least try it out.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Flash Harry

I have had the Edirol UX22, the Scarlett 8i6 and the EMU 1616. My favourite is the Scarlett. Simple to use, sounds great, loads of I/O, midi, SPDIF, the only thing I'd like is ADAT. The EMU does that, but it's got a bugger of a driver.

For a straightforward DAW interface, the Scarlett take some beating.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.