Navigating this forum ?

Started by 11RANGER413, March 19, 2009, 06:01:25 AM

Bluesberry

What is this thread, some kind of april fools joke? I personally have never had a problem navigating this great lil forum.  Seriously great to have you back BossMicroBRew.  I can't wait to hear that new guitar in action.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

I was trying to be kind to this guy. But some people just can't be helped!  ::)

Tony

Quote from: Greeny on April 03, 2009, 08:08:01 AMI was trying to be kind to this guy. But some people just can't be helped!  ::)

You know they could say that about all of us.  I've heard that there are people in the world that don't even have a Micro BR, never mind worship them.  And they don't even live on rechargeable batteries like we do.  I've never met them but I've read about them in user reviews.

The Reverend 48

Quote from: Tony on April 03, 2009, 08:13:56 AM
Quote from: Greeny on April 03, 2009, 08:08:01 AMI was trying to be kind to this guy. But some people just can't be helped!  ::)

You know they could say that about all of us.  I've heard that there are people in the world that don't even have a Micro BR, never mind worship them.  And they don't even live on rechargeable batteries like we do.  I've never met them but I've read about them in user reviews.
;D ;D ;D
As Greeny said we did our best to help but he wasn't having it ;D