Navigating this forum ?

Started by 11RANGER413, March 19, 2009, 06:01:25 AM

11RANGER413

How do I delete my uploaded song ?????????????????????????????

Ferryman

And I really liked Atomic Groove, don't go! Or at least just come back and post your stuff if you don't enjoy the rest of the experience.

Seriously, I find this forum software similar to other forums I am on. Perhaps you haven't used much forum software?

If you want to delete your original stuff, just go back to that post and I think there is a "remove" button that will get rid of the post.

Sorry it didn't work out for you.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

The Reverend 48

Sorry you feel this way mate you seem to have a lot of anger in there! :o
I have only been around a couple of months and Its a great place full of friendly advice and great musical talent...Its worth preserving with but I guess you'll make your own mind up
Good Luck! ;)

11RANGER413

Theres no friggin remove button there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pedro

You delete your song by clicking on your topic and then on the first post, the post that contains the song, clicking Modify and then Additional Options... and uncheck the MP3 file.

I have already removed your song topic and MP3 file.

The Reverend 48

You have sent me a pm I can't reply cos you are logged on as guest with no pm or email facility...If you are still interested calm down and register then we will be able to help you....

BossMicroBRew

I wish I could have participated in this jim-crackery. I find this site quite easy to maneuver through; even more smoothly than the chrome spaceship from Flight of the Navigator.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Kody

Dude I remember that movie!! LOL! I was hoping you'd come back man, had me worried sick now...

Yeah, I found it hard to refrain from calling this guy a douche bag.............oops 8)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Oldrottenhead

QuoteI wish I could have participated in this jim-crackery.
i missed this one to its a belter. malcolm tucker would love to be involved
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

BossMicroBRew

Quote from: Kody on April 02, 2009, 05:17:29 PMDude I remember that movie!! LOL! I was hoping you'd come back man, had me worried sick now...

Yeah, I found it hard to refrain from calling this guy a douche bag.............oops 8)

I hope it was at least strawberry flavored  :-X

Yeah, the economy and all got me down, lol! I have been "temporarily relocated" for a couple months. The transition has had its downfalls, such as 3 weeks of down time from all MBR related stuff. Hopefully I'm back in the saddle. Picked up a cheap epi SG flametop from craigslist in the process, so its not all too bad. Glad my microBRewers were watchin out for me!
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton