Jazz (ish)

Started by tafka, March 18, 2009, 12:05:08 PM

tafka

69 Jazz (ish)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
i was just messin' with some jazz chords.

Tony J
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

SE

As allways wonderfull guitar work loved the tone on the lead.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Tangled Wires

Not really a fan of jazz music, but this is brilliant. The guitar work is fantastic, and there is a real groove going on here.

If this is you "messin", I'd love to hear it when you take it more serious!!!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Guitar-Maniac

altough im not a jazz fan, i do however respect and admire your ability in pulling off songs like this. well done m8
Heavy Metal all the WAY!
Oh yea... bodybuilding too :D

tafka

Quote from: side effect on March 18, 2009, 12:34:02 PMAs allways wonderfull guitar work loved the tone on the lead.
its played on an Ibanez 335 clone

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Wiley

I have never listened to jazz much either. But you definatlly have the jive going on.  Your golden fingers have done it again. Great song!

Ferryman

I'm not a huge jazz fan either (sorry mr2cool), but as you say this is more Jazz(ish). I really liked this - it's jazz chords but not a classic jazz feel. I also really liked the slow intro bars - you could take that and develop it into a whole song IMO. Nice expressive playing. In the same way that Greeny churns out so many great songs, I'm impressed that you can create so many great pieces of guitar music without them sounding at all repetitive. Your solos always sound so fresh.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

There's a lot of sunshine in that tone. A really summery, beautiful vibe. This is a lovely piece of music  :)

guitarron

i love jazz-
that ibanez nails it-good job tony

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder