Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

taffsdad

Love it I was at my sisters recently and took a photo of some weirdo reading one those paper things he looked totally out of place, totally antisocial I mean everyone else was deepin conversation via Tablets smart phones etc.....the fact that everyone was talking to someone that wasn't in the room is neither here nor there.....they were probably on Facebook so that's as real as it gets.....lol
Be Kind Rewind

fenderbender

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Well when the big old fashioned papers were changed to tabloid form there was less danger of getting an elbow in the face or the edge of page 3 in your eyeball

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

fenderbender

Iwill go along with that statement Hilary
I have a touch screen phone and it drives me around the blxxdy bend >:( >:( >:( >:(
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Hilary

Quote from: fenderbender on June 03, 2014, 03:38:12 AMIwill go along with that statement Hilary
I have a touch screen phone and it drives me around the blxxdy bend >:( >:( >:( >:(

me too, worse thing I ever did upgrading my phone - well maybe not the worse  ::)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

taffsdad

I love my phone...don't know how to use it....never answer it....but the fact that Eva Cassidy keeps playing at odd moments....the best one being the morning service at Durham Cathedral on Xmas Day ...I didn't hear it because my lugs were full of wax so the people behind me politely tapped me on the  shoulder and informed me Eva was in The House....ps why was I in Durham Cathedral on Xmas day ? that's a story for another day.....and strangely enough that also involves ears.......
Be Kind Rewind

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track