"3rd Eye" a Hooktronica original

Started by Hook, May 21, 2014, 05:44:22 PM

Oldrottenhead

hooktastic, giving me gas with those monitors.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Very cool, and plenty of interesting little details. A lovely listen as I sip my coffee and contemplate the day ahead.

henwrench

Quote from: Greeny on May 23, 2014, 01:52:54 AM.... as I sip my coffee and contemplate the day ahead.

What's that then? Getting paid to be logged into Songcrafters all day?  :D :D Lucky boy... :D :D

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Quote from: henwrench on May 23, 2014, 02:08:46 AM
Quote from: Greeny on May 23, 2014, 01:52:54 AM.... as I sip my coffee and contemplate the day ahead.

What's that then? Getting paid to be logged into Songcrafters all day?  :D :D Lucky boy... :D :D

henwrench

I wish. Sadly I have to pull some clever ideas out of my arse before lunchtime. It takes 3 cups of coffee just to get the cogs working. I always have to come up with the answers to questions that nobody has asked. They don't know what it is they want, so I have to work out that out then deliver it. It's all very strange...

Jarle

So much going on, really interesting piece of music.
recorder
Boss BR-800