Just a jam called Momentum

Started by SE, March 18, 2009, 06:57:47 AM

dragonshade

Quote from: side effect on March 18, 2009, 01:54:15 PMhad a jam and came up with the music last night and wrote the liryics this morning in about an hour.

:o :o ??? Oh that's SO not fair  :P

GREAT JOB

Wiley

I agree Dragonshade Write the words in an hour.  I can think all day and can't come up with anything. LOL  But great job.  I like the second mix.  Much better and your vocals are very strong  and sound very good.  Can't wait to hear more.

Davo

I like this, it paints a cool picture.  The vocals are not too polished, not too raw-just right.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Ferryman

Second mix is much better, well done. Your voice really shines through - you can hold that slight vibrato well without sounding forced. It's really calling out for vocal harmonies on the chorus now - that's your next challenge  :)

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Oh yeah... that's got it! The voice really carries it now, with the guitar complimenting rather than dominating. Very nice work!

Jim1970

Good tune!!  Well done. ;D

Have you tried to Balance an egg today?

Jim from NJ
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Hey ... yet another great song I've missed being kinda new here. This is a great song! Powerful vocalperformance. Having been in an 80/90s heavy rock band I can really appreciate the power of your voice. Great work.

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

Wow what a vocal performance.  I agree with Ferryman, add some vocal harmonies on the chorus and this will be superb.  Great song.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

I love it man! You've even got the balls to record your own voice. Good confidence, I'll tell you what. Really good!

guitarron

very strong message-lets hope momentum can bring us back up-
good job

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder