Art Bollocks Statement Generator

Started by Greeny, May 15, 2014, 07:27:47 AM

Geir

My work explores the relationship between Jodie Foster's halos and life in the presence of any actor/actress who has played Tricia McMillan.

With influences as diverse as Grieg and Henwrench, new energies are spawned from the amalgam of the dada blues and the fart from Thor.

Ever since I turned 50 I have been fascinated by the bodily functions of mice on Mars. What starts out as a complete disaster soon evolves into complete iKaoss tunes.

As a menopause problem become plasticized through ascending spirals of enlightenment and cynical praise, the listener is left with an insight into the inadequacies of our aura.

.... the big G !! (spot)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Flash Harry

Quote from: Geir on May 15, 2014, 05:08:38 PMMy work explores the relationship between Jodie Foster's halos and life in the presence of any actor/actress who has played Tricia McMillan.

With influences as diverse as Grieg and Henwrench, new energies are spawned from the amalgam of the dada blues and the fart from Thor.

Ever since I turned 50 I have been fascinated by the bodily functions of mice on Mars. What starts out as a complete disaster soon evolves into complete iKaoss tunes.

As a menopause problem become plasticized through ascending spirals of enlightenment and cynical praise, the listener is left with an insight into the inadequacies of our aura.

.... the big G !!

Don't forget people - Music is not Geir's first language.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.