Art Bollocks Statement Generator

Started by Greeny, May 15, 2014, 07:27:47 AM

Greeny

When you're at a loss to describe your 'art', try this...  :D

http://www.artybollocks.com/

e.g.

My work explores the relationship between gender politics and emotional memories.

With influences as diverse as Blake and Frida Kahlo, new insights are manufactured from both simple and complex structures.

Ever since I was a student I have been fascinated by the unrelenting divergence of the universe. What starts out as triumph soon becomes finessed into a hegemony of lust, leaving only a sense of unreality and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis.

As subtle forms become frozen through emergent and repetitive practice, the viewer is left with a hymn to the possibilities of our existence.

Blooby

My work explores the relationship between new class identities and skateboard ethics.

With influences as diverse as Machiavelli and John Cage, new variations are manufactured from both traditional and modern discourse.

Ever since I was a postgraduate I have been fascinated by the essential unreality of relationships. What starts out as yearning soon becomes corroded into a carnival of distress, leaving only a sense of nihilism and the prospect of a new beginning.

As spatial replicas become transformed through frantic and diverse practice, the viewer is left with an epitaph for the edges of our culture.

Bruce "The Bloob" Johnson

Greeny

Quote from: Blooby on May 15, 2014, 07:41:30 AMMy work explores the relationship between new class identities and skateboard ethics.

With influences as diverse as Machiavelli and John Cage, new variations are manufactured from both traditional and modern discourse.

Ever since I was a postgraduate I have been fascinated by the essential unreality of relationships. What starts out as yearning soon becomes corroded into a carnival of distress, leaving only a sense of nihilism and the prospect of a new beginning.

As spatial replicas become transformed through frantic and diverse practice, the viewer is left with an epitaph for the edges of our culture.

Bruce "The Bloob" Johnson

You should introduce your next live performance like this. Then burp loudly into the microphone!

Love that 'carnival of distress' label. Fits perfectly with the Museum of Oddities!

Flash Harry

My work explores the relationship between Bauhausian sensibilities and life as performance.

With influences as diverse as Kafka and John Lennon, new synergies are manufactured from both opaque and transparent dialogues.

Ever since I was a child I have been fascinated by the unrelenting divergence of the zeitgeist. What starts out as triumph soon becomes debased into a dialectic of distress, leaving only a sense of unreality and the chance of a new understanding.

As temporal phenomena become frozen through boundaried and critical practice, the viewer is left with an insight into the inaccuracies of our era.

Mike 'Flash Harry', 'Mikey Bass' Bollockchops
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

henwrench

Quote from: Greeny on May 15, 2014, 07:48:16 AMYou should introduce your next live performance like this. Then burp loudly into the microphone!

:D :D :D :D :D
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

- Kurt Vonnegut.

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Flash Harry

And now on The Earl Grey Whsitling testicle...

Bauhausian Sensibilites with their latest tyrack, "Why does it hurt when I belch. Have I got too pretty a mouth?"
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........