A random little groove....

Started by Davo, March 17, 2009, 03:28:08 PM

Davo

Random Groove
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Just came up with this last night while watching a movie...

Micro BR w/built in mic, Blueridge Br-160 acoustic.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Bluesberry

Here is the method for adding the MP3 player:
http://microrecorders.org/community/post-your-work/how-to-add-the-mini-mp3-player/0/
And here is the player.
  Good one. First posted song in.  I can see that we are going to enjoy some great music from you in the months to come.  Remember v tracks are your friend.  Record some more.  8)

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Davo

Thanks Blueberry I am still learning to bounce tracks, but I am learning.  This recorder is growing on me.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wiley

Great first post!!  I have only had my BR about 6 or 7 weeks.  The manual is very confusing at times.  But hang in there it all gets easier and there is a lot of help here. 64 guitars is wonderful with all of us newbies.  Be sure and read the posts.  There is an answer to almost anything.

Rata-tat-tat

Hey Dave... glad to see you posting. Sounds great man... Keep em comming.  :o I'm also working on a couple more... have some inspiration comming from this "Crazy Train" I've been riding. Hope to see you post some more soon.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Greeny

Welcome aboard - that's some very stylish guitar. I like the slight Spanish vibe in places. Looking forward to great things from you  :)

Ferryman

Very nice. As Greeny says, a definite Spanish edge to it. Great playing. The beauty of the MBR is that you can get ideas down quickly and then come back to develop them. This one definitely has potential.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

knniggits

Nice guitar,good melody,i think you should keep going with this one. ;D
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

dragonshade

Nice playing.... really digging this.

tafka

i like this too.love the guitar tone.great playing.
what was the film?

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...