"I'm on the run" a SE and Geir original

Started by Geir, May 13, 2014, 06:01:57 PM

Tangled Wires

This is ace, and that chorus gets you hooked straight away.

The vocal is excellent, a really powerful delivery and like the way you vary the intensity at various times.

Sitting behind this is a really solid combination of guitars, bass and keys which provide the perfect melodic foundation for the vocal.

Really impressive!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

Now this was written for me. I`m always on the run. Gotta agree with all the comments. Organ makes a great mood.
Great music SC and Geir your vocals and lyrics are really insane good. Love that scat like cry out!  ;D

Great collab guys!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Nelson

Guys you're blowing my mind. This is sweet.
Love the lyrics and how true they are.

The production and musicianship is on point and the vocals from beginning to end just grabs you makes you pay attention.

Just a really fun tune guys.

Awesome collab
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

taffsdad

I like it a lot......great lyrics ..making comparisons to others work isn't really good but sometimes it can help when Im lost for the right words...music and Art kinda do that to me I know what I feel but find it hard to put the words to the way Im feeling......this track put me in the mind of Zappa ? I tried to upload my first song last night late last night...I pressed browse found the song and pressed post...was that the way to do it or am I missing something ? will try again....oh and how do you like that a comment and a question in the same post, it saves on paper....look forward to hearing more from you guys...ps do you know that your eyes are flashing....
Be Kind Rewind

Bluesberry

That is what kind of song I like.............yes, very catchy.  Great job dudes.  Love the guitar duel at the end.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Satchwood

F'n Love it !!  Totally catchY song...  and i love the lyrics and the energy here!!..I'm smiling here in Phoenix Arizona..!!    and will be replaying this a few more times while i finish my brew at my favorite "happy place"
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Flash Harry

Crank it up!

All the way up.

Awesomely awesome. And then a bit more. Rocky and smashing.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

An excellent example of a collab at it's best. A full sound with great lyrics and musicianship. Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800