what is you favourite tv show/series

Started by Oldrottenhead, May 11, 2014, 04:43:39 PM

Oldrottenhead

recently i have enjoyed true detectives from HBO and house of cards from netflix. but i love my scandi detective series. season 1 of the killing (not the us remake) and the bridge are both exceptional. however.

i was scrolling through catch up tv. (i'm with virgin media) and  they have all of wallander not the kenneth branagh uk remake but the swedish version with krister henriksson.  now that is a tv programme. i suggest you drop what you are doing and watch that, okay the earlier versions with  Rolf Lassgård as wallander are good.

but krister henriksson is wallander.

i'm rambling now. but my god it's good. just watched season 1 episode 1 again for the first time in a long time, as my scandi friends say... bra!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 11, 2014, 04:43:39 PMi was scrolling through catch up tv. (i'm with virgin media) and  they have all of wallander not the kenneth branagh uk remake but the swedish version with krister henriksson.  now that is a tv programme. i suggest you drop what you are doing and watch that, okay the earlier versions with  Rolf Lassgård as wallander are good.

but krister henriksson is wallander.
You're a weirdo !!!

Rolf Lassgård is Wallander !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

i know he did it first but over here we saw krister henriksson 1st. later they showed the Rolf Lassgård version. but by then it was too late...

anyway Rolf Lassgård was too like my mate stix diamond to take seriously. lol.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

do you know geir, the latest jk song that you started, reminded me of wallander for some strange reason, and i think that is how i found it on catch up tv tonight.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

alfstone

1) Breaking Bad

2) Il commissario Montalbano

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

Hilary

Quote from: alfstone on May 11, 2014, 05:56:15 PM1) Breaking Bad

Alfredo

Absolutely . . . I've just finished all 5 series!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

kenny mac

ODH

Has to be The Chase for me.  Shame it's on the same time as Pointless.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça