'Velocity'

Started by Greeny, March 17, 2009, 09:01:08 AM

Rata-tat-tat

Tim... just wanted to say, Tis great ;) almost has that Sheryl Crow feel to it, very fluid and smooth funk. Also.. thanks for sharing your creative process. I often wandered if I'm doing something wrong during the making of a song, it usually takes me quite a while to get from point A to B. I know I will get better with some experience on the BR. You helped me put some things into perspective. If it feels right "Do it"... Glad to be a part of this community.

V/R

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

OsCKilO

There are so many original MP3's posted on here, it's hard to keep track of all the Gems which keep coming through.

With this said, It's the first time I have come across this one.......And I tell you what.......It's a Diamond of a production.  8)

It sounds heavily influenced by all that is good in British Music. ;)

I don't know how I missed it!

Great post!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Geir

Blame it on the spiders, but this one needs a BUMP !!

(must have been one of the first tracks I listened to here !! .... *digging* .... Actually my first comment on this was my 7th post/comment on this great site, and on the same day I posted my first song here !!)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

stoman

This wonderful retro feeling again - I'm completely sold on that.

Regards,
  Steffen

tom r

i missed this. How do you keep crankin them out. Such great quality control. I'm lucky to get one tune out a month!!!
Great songs everytime from you Greeny

T
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

tom r

Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

Tony H

I liked this song very much. Well done.
Tony

recorder
Boss BR-800