The Popsong

Started by Bro, March 17, 2009, 03:47:42 AM

Bro

Popsangen
Time:
0:00
Volume:
sorry for the bad guitar playing... it was the only way we could have the kick ass vocals.. (inspired by Bruce Springsteen.. if it's spelled like that  ??? )

it's about our hate to American pop and Danish pop.. and all pop   ;)

If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Greeny

Mad! But funny!!!!! That really is an anti-pop song. Too bad I can't understand the words  :D

Bro

Quote from: Greeny on March 17, 2009, 03:54:32 AMMad! But funny!!!!! That really is an anti-pop song. Too bad I can't understand the words  :D

Really, most of the word is really related to pop music... but we express our feelings with these words..  :o

If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Greeny

A band called Prefab Sprout did something similar many years ago. They tried to say life is deeper than songs about cars and girls - and they even mentioned Bruce Springsteen in the lyrics....

Little boy got a hot rod, thinks it makes him some kind of new god
Well this is one race he wont win,
cos life's no cruise with a cool chick
Too many folks feelin car sick, but it never pulls in.
Brucies thoughts - pretty streamers
guess this world needs its dreamers,
may they never wake up...

But look at us now, quit driving, some things hurt more much more than cars and girls....

guitarron

crack another for me-lol

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Kody

Heh!....That's great!
I like the end where you start shredding! LMAO ;D
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Guitar-Maniac

lol, another pure madness song from u. im guessing
the lyrics aint in english? would love to know what ur saying  :P
Heavy Metal all the WAY!
Oh yea... bodybuilding too :D

Ferryman

True Danish madness! Don't know what you guys were on, but it's fun stuff.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bro

Quote from: Guitar-Maniac on March 17, 2009, 11:21:35 AMlol, another pure madness song from u. im guessing
the lyrics aint in english? would love to know what ur saying  :P

Really danish people doesn't even know what he is saying either!

Maybe 80% of the words are just sounds  ;D

Bro

Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on March 17, 2009, 12:57:09 PMTrue Danish madness! Don't know what you guys were on, but it's fun stuff.

Cheers,

Nigel

Believe it or not, but we acutely 100% sober  :D

Just high on recording these ridicules songs on my MBR  ;D