Mosh pit metal

Started by knniggits, March 16, 2009, 10:48:06 PM

knniggits

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Fair bit of work to do on this one. Lacking a bass track,cymbal crashes and stuff and a bit of fine tuning of the arrangment. But you get the idea. I was trying to get a speed metal vibe going on. Drums were made in PCDrummer.  ;D
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

lg

Wow! you say you were trying to get a speed metal thing....
I'd say you accomplished that goal!
You play with an incredible precision that I'm sure all of us guitarist's
are envious of!
Please finish this. I am anxious to hear the final piece!

LG

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Kody

Whoa~ nice man... :o 

Kick sounds TIGHT!!
So does everything else.......
Good 1 man 8)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Greeny

So fast yet so precise. Amazing guitar skills!

SE

Excellent work lets here the finished product!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ferryman

Cool stuff. I really like it when that riff gets going (I guess as I am more an old style rocker rather than a speed merchant). Pretty impressive drum programming as well. Keep going with it, look forward to hearing bass on it to fill out the bottom end.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Guitar-Maniac

phew.. that riff at 49sec, sick as hell.
sounds like something from a band called Living Sacrifice
they are infact a christian thrash band hehe well, their first album
anyways! give them a listen, seems like u like these kinda Thrash/speed metal stuff.
Heavy Metal all the WAY!
Oh yea... bodybuilding too :D

tafka

you certainly got the speed thing right WOW great playing.
when you turn pro...ask to be paid by the note!

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Wiley

Definatly got the speed going.   Like Withcita if you were paid by the note you would be a millionaire.

knniggits

Lol,i'm in a bit of speed faze at the moment,most of my favourite bands went through it so it seems fair i go through it too. It's a bit like getting your wedding tackle caught in a mangle,it's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better  :D
It's great knowing i can get away with pretty much anything here and get positive comments even though this is not to most peoples taste.
I've got a guy from the Netherlands sorting out some black metal style vocals for my last post,hopefully it'll turn out pretty cool and he'll add some vocals to this too.
Thanks for your comments  ;D

He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!