Cassilda's Song - a bit scary.........

Started by Ferryman, March 16, 2009, 08:04:30 PM

SE

A great song bumped up listened it all over again what a treat in fact it actually better second time round.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Satchwood

This is really volumetric in Siezmic detail belonging to infamous powers of imagination!!  Nigel you got to do more of this genre - so flippin good!!  Quite enjoyed this!!!

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

OsCKilO

This gets better every time I Listen to it.......!

There is just soooo much to this track!

I notice something else that I think "thats cool" to on each occassion.....!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Geir

I'm so glad this was bumped !! This is fantastic!!! Amasing what you've managed to produce here Nigel. The whole piece is a work of art.

I'm amazed!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Tony W

Mark (Launched) F*** Me WOW 4 pages, I don't need to add anything that hasn't been added besides a

bump

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Ferryman

Guys, thanks very much for another bump! However, you are shaming me into the fact that I have produced nothing else in this genre. I have the follow up about half way through, but I haven't touched it for at least two months and I will be lucky to finish it before the end of the year because work is so busy. But I really appreciate the feedback, I think this kind of stuff is really where I should take my new solo work.

Thanks again for the positive feedback,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Take your time Nigel, but be sure to finish it. Your work is an inspiration to many of us !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

Great BUMP guys, this is the one, this is the song that inspired me to go for it, with a lot of hard work this songs like this can be done by one person at home with our little machines.  This song was my inspiration Nigel for all the "Prog" like things I have done.  Thank you, even though you havent put up much since this one, this song has had a huge impact on me and for that I thank you.  I listen to this one in my car cranked till the windows start to rattle and it sounds so good even at very high volumes.  With this song you showed me that the sky is the limit and is only limited by my imagination, not our recording equiptment.   Way to go Nigel, this song lives on in my IPod (it gets constant listens) and I can't thank you enough for doing it and posting it.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Jim1970

I remember listening to this when you first posted this,
I even Downloaded this to my Ipod because I was in such awe of the production but my post Mysteriously disappeared.
Strange, But I had to take another listen to this and
I am still loving this.

JIM from Jersey
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR