Crunchy Pug by Imbuers

Started by averiguar, April 30, 2014, 04:32:43 AM

Johnny Robbo

Quirky and dirty sounding funky groove. Marvelous :)
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk

Ferryman

I don't have the time to get on here much these days but saw your post on another thread about friends and family not "supporting" you. Well I'd say if most of your friends and family supported you, you are doing something wrong. This is NOT music for normal people. It is quirky, off-kilter, out there, left field and loads of other cool things. It's dance music for post apocalypse block parties. I rather like it..... The bass is fabulous, the groove is great and the vocals and horn stabs work so well. Love the nod to "Girl From Ipanema" as well. Great stuff. Keep going and ignore the doubters.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

danieldesete

Hy averiguar, this is my firts listen to your music, so welcome to the site. And let me say this post is a real treat ! Nice and groovy song, love all those strange noises in the background, the horn, the doomy atmosphere.
I need another listen to catch the lyrics
Please keep them coming
Daniel
hou hou ha ha

Flash Harry

Quote from: averiguar on May 01, 2014, 09:49:30 PMFlash Harry; What (besides a bloody accent!) have you got that I ain't got?

I don't have an accent!

Quote from: FerrymanThe bass is fabulous, the groove is great and the vocals and horn stabs work so well. Love the nod to "Girl From Ipanema" as well. Great stuff. Keep going and ignore the doubters.

Yes, just keep going. Your music is bloody fabulous. Your audience will find you
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

cuthbert

Funky little number! Really digging the bass and the vocals on this, and excellent use of panning…well done!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Satchwood

Wow thats original! and kinda cool you
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)