0:00
Volume:
Hey folks,

SE

Simple,pure,excellent
recorder
Boss BR-80

Greeny

I do love a nice descending chord pattern. Lovely stuff (again)  :)

lg

Beautiful in it's simplicity

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Oldrottenhead

lovely jubbly, when you sing inner heart, i think i hear a xylophone but i know its not there but there is some harmonic interaction going on that assures me it is there, i know its not but............ uno wot i mean...........
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

Another cracker.  Lovely   :)
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

TomH86

InnerHearts
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I mixed it better...Well, a mix that im more happy with...and added some whispers.

Wiley

Another nice one.  What effect do you use on your voice?  YOu have a superb voice.  Ok slap me.  I would like to hear you at least once without the effect.  You sing so well.  And your songs show such feelings.  I think you are going to do great things.

TomH86

I tinkered with the vocal delay 1 effect...I turn it down quite a significant amount these days. In my early stuff, I smothered the vocal in reverb and echo...Now, as ive got more confident, I use less. I always double track my voice, It sounds more organic, I feel. Thanks for the kind words. I found a nice progression here...Im sort of proud of it...the picked bass notes..I like that.

mr2kewl

i've kind of been out of touch lately, as the company i work for is going through a major government inspection. so, i'm popping in now and then, just see whats up.

tom - i have always liked your cutting edge songs and this one is by far your best song to date. you have definetly created a sound for yourself that has a style of it's own.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra