Nacho Cheese Hamburger Helper vs Metal

Started by Soldier-B, March 15, 2009, 08:07:13 PM

Soldier-B

NCHHvMTL
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I made this while waiting for some nacho cheese hamburger helper...so apparently being hungry makes me play metal. I'm still a beginner so don't mind the mistakes or the (nacho) cheesy intro  ;)
Equipment used: Fender Tele w/ EMG-Ts, Ernie Ball Super Slinkys, Line 6 Spyder III 30w, Boss ML-2, Boss CS-3, DigiTech RP150, Shure SM-58, M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Boss Micro-BR, Yamaha PSR E203 , FL Studio 7 XXL, Adobe Audition 3

SE

Nice bit of metal all you need is some sceaming vocal and a bass line and you,ll be there.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ferryman

Pretty good, the minor glitches aren't noticeable - if you hadn't highlighted them, I wouldn't have noticed! Nice sound you've recorded there, just needs drums at least. Worthy of development.

BTW, as a Brit, I can only imagine what "nacho cheese hamburger helper" actually is, we don't have such things over here. But it sounds less than appetising (which is not what can be said of your work!).

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Soldier-B

Thanks for the kind words! I've been playing almost a year (self-taught) and I'm more or less trying to absorb as much as I can (from any genre).

As far as the hamburger helper goes Nigel, here's a link - http://www.generalmills.com/corporate/brands/product_image.aspx?catID=63&itemID=9544. FYI it definitely looks better than it tastes.
Equipment used: Fender Tele w/ EMG-Ts, Ernie Ball Super Slinkys, Line 6 Spyder III 30w, Boss ML-2, Boss CS-3, DigiTech RP150, Shure SM-58, M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Boss Micro-BR, Yamaha PSR E203 , FL Studio 7 XXL, Adobe Audition 3

lg

Sounds to me like you're off to a good start!

Let's hear some more..

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Guitar-Maniac

Drums would make this a Killer Riff!
hope to hear more from u
Heavy Metal all the WAY!
Oh yea... bodybuilding too :D

The Reverend 48

Wiley

I'm not a big metal person either, but drums and bass and I could get into it.  Add a vocal and you got a hit!!

knniggits

Cool riff  ;D
You've got the makings of a good song. Keep going with this one.
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!