'Clayderman Must Die' - Greeny 2 minute Original

Started by Greeny, April 17, 2014, 02:14:41 AM

Hook

I love it brother, don't know him at all, nor French but I did enjoy your beautiful, little, angry song!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Greeny

He looks so sweet, safe and wholesome. He must surely drown kittens whilst on heroin as a pastime. Or keep kidnapped nuns in the torture dungeon of his chateau.

Quote from: henwrench on April 17, 2014, 06:45:32 AM'the dirty rooftops of your mind'

Now there's a song title ;-)

Quote from: Gnasty on April 17, 2014, 08:10:51 AMHe`s a pretty rich bugger..lol

Yep. "He has clocked up massive worldwide record sales of approximately 90 million, at the last count, and an incredible 267 Gold and 70 Platinum discs to his credit"

Who bought them though?!

Gnasty

Quote from: Greeny on April 17, 2014, 08:27:06 AM
Quote from: Gnasty on April 17, 2014, 08:10:51 AMHe`s a pretty rich bugger..lol

Yep. "He has clocked up massive worldwide record sales of approximately 90 million, at the last count, and an incredible 267 Gold and 70 Platinum discs to his credit"

Who bought them though?!

Well that can be said about many many "so called" artists.  e.g David Hasselhof
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Greeny

Quote from: dasilvasings on April 17, 2014, 03:14:32 AMI suggest André Rieu Must Die (with pain!)

I know who you mean now. And I'm inclined to agree.

And, quite unbelievably, here's the asshole doing a Clayderman cover! (Ballade Pour Adeline). Kind of fitting I suppose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVmvUbeJ0A0

ARRRGGGHHHH. My ears are bleeding!

Redler

Quote from: dasilvasings on April 17, 2014, 03:08:55 AMI like the sense of humour!

I like it too!

I wouldn't have recognized if I haven't knew... very different Monsieur Vert(?).
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

I've heard of this Clayderman fellow, but know nothing about him except that I think he makes piano muzak?  ;)

I enjoyed the song, though…a bit of a different twist, and your guitars are locked in nice and tight!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Satchwood

I don't know about the french bit, but i'm enjoying the acoustic guitar work the best!!
tre bein merci avou? lol
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Jarle

recorder
Boss BR-800

Bluesberry

I especially like the acoustic guitar here too.  Weird, fun, inventive, sassy, beautiful (in a weird way) song.  I can almost see Kate Bush doing something like this back in her prime.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Burtog

I had happily forgotten about Clayderman.

A Happy sounding tune overall, some great ivory tickling going on there, as for the French I got an E in GCSE French so cant really comment.

Tres Bien!
recorder
Boss BR-800